Tree plantation is the process of transferring of seedlings from one place to another for different purposes. Furthermore, there are various reasons behind tree plantation but the most important are forestry, land reclamation, and landscaping. Each process of tree plantation is important and unique in its own way.
Tree plantation is not just something that should be done; instead, it is a necessity, the urgent need of the hour. Planting of trees is especially important to protect . We are actively involved in tree plantation in India to increase the green cover.
• Plants that support climate change by extracting greenhouse gases & CO2 from the environment.
• Plants maintain a peaceful, stress-free, fun, clean and stable life.
• Slow water runoff for the forest.
• Plants aid with desertification, soil depletion and soil erosion management.
• An acre of mature trees in one year will provide ample oxygen for 18 people
• Medicines come from trees.
• The trees help mitigate the emission of noise.
• Our houses, streets and communities are new from the forest.